Bullard MB30 Light Duty Respirator
The Bullard® MB30* supplied-air respirator is designed for light duty abrasive blasting and painting applications in well ventilated areas. It is NOT to be used with mineral or ferrous abrasives. The lightweight MB30 provides excellent respiratory protection in applications such as: painting, monument blasting, glass etching, automotive and aircraft body repair, architectural, furniture and ornamental paint removal.
- snug, comfortable fit is ensured when you choose either the 20TG self-sizing headband or the 20RT Sure-Lock® ratchet suspension headband
- greatly reduces operator fatigue, with the hood weighing less than 21 ounces
- Easily accommodates beards, prescription eyewear or safety glasses
- maximum visibility from the wide-angle faceshield and headband suspension system
- Replaceable outer lens offers additional protection from blast rebound
- Provides greater protection than negative-pressure, air-purifying respirators
- inflatable neck cuff helps maintain positive pressure inside the hood and helps keep contaminants out
- cape is designed to protect the workers body from abrasive rebound
- accommodate a Bullard hard hat
- optional airflow control knob is conveniently located at belt level and allows workers to adjust the incoming airflow
- optional climate control assemblies permit workers to warm or cool incoming air to maximize their comfort and productivity.