Clemco Blast Machine Packages can only be shipped via LTL truck freight due to the size and weight of the product. Please contact us before you make your purchase and we can give you an accurate shipping time and cost.
6 Cuft Classic Blast Machines
High-performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Model 2452 holds 6 cubic feet of abrasive providing 30 minutes of blasting at 100 psi with a No. 6 (3/8-inch) nozzle.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required but not included with this equipment:
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
- Minimum of 50 psi needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
- OSHA-required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
- NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied-air respirator.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
- Yard portable, industrial-quality blast machines manufactured to ASME code.
- 1-1/4-inch piping allows up to 50 percent more air flow when compared with 1-inch piping.
- Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
- FSV abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow. Model 2443 Lo-Pot has a LPV abrasive metering valve.
Approvals and Certifications
Clemco's quality management system is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 150-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified.
Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b).
Clemco's Classic machines are available in capacities 1/2 to 20 Cuft.
23339 - Classic Blast Machines and Remote Controls
24186 - 0.5 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
24187 - 1 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
24879 - 3 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
24880 - 6 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
21117 - Sentinel Abrasive Metering Valve
21957 - RLX Remote Control Handles (Pneu & Electric)
21968 - Blast Machine Screens & Covers